Saturday, December 1, 2018

My Top 5 games of the 2018 Christmas season

Christmas over the years has delivered some awesome moments of child like wonder through some of my favorite games of all time and inevitably, 2018 brings a modern stable of games to cherish and enjoy, but which am I most looking forward to?

In this rant, I talk about my Top 5 most anticipated games for my Christmas season and talk a bit about why I chose each one. Playing games on Christmas morning and Christmas day is still something I deeply enjoy doing and so this rant was, as youd imagine, very fun for me to make and to talk about but as always I'm interested to know what you have to say and what games you may be looking forward to for the holidays!

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment